- Free Application for Federal Student Aid–By completing this form your student will be applying for many types of federal, state and scholarship assistance. It is recommended that regardless of your income, ALL students fill out the FAFSA form.
- Michigan Tuition Incentive Program [PDF]–This document explains how eligible students can receive government paid tuition for their first two years of college.
- Student Financial Aid–A Michigan government website that lists many great resources and links to valuable information.
- MichiganCAP–The Michigan College Access Portal is a statewide initiative which provides free support for all students and families in Michigan to simplify the process of transitioning from high school to college and career.
- MICAR–The Michigan Career Automated Researcher has a variety of ways to help you explore your career options through career quizzes, assessments, and resources.
- KnowHow2Go–is an organization that assists young people in all socio-economic groups in getting into college. The website offers four easy steps to get to college, along with other helpful resources.
- YOU–Youth Opportunities Unlimited serves at-risk youth, dropouts, and other community members who need help to improve their lives through completing their education and/or finding a job.
- Gryphon Place 211 Help line–Provides crisis intervention and referrals to health and human service agencies in Kalamazoo County and the state of Michigan.
- Big Brothers Big Sisters–is an organization that helps children realize their potential and build their futures through the use of a mentor called a big brother or sister. Get a mentor, or become one.